Zeolite intake ensures healthy liver function
A way to help our liver is to regularly undertake a detoxifying regime that will free it from accumulated toxins, excess fat and cholesterol, bile stones and slags.
Did you know that the liver performs over 400 functions in the body?
The most basic of these аre blood purification, toxin extraction, fat processing, and maintenance of normal hormone levels. Therefore, the malfunctioning of the liver is the cause of many serious diseases.
Our contemporary lifestyle often causes us to burden this vital organ excessively. We exposure ourselves daily to high levels of toxins such as chemicals, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, heavy metals. They enter our bodies through food, water, air, but also through the cosmetics and home chemistry we use.
The food we eat is technologically processed, frozen, smoked and processed in a variety of ways. Any such process produces health-hazardous compounds that our liver needs to process and discard. By adding the polution in the air and the constant electromagnetic radiation to which we are exposed on a daily basis, we understand the scale of the burden on this so important organ.
When the liver is so busy to filter out all these pollutants, it’s left with a very little vigour to filter the blood, not to mention its very limited then digestive role. That is the reason why more and more people are diagnosed with fatty liver and function distress.
10 signals that the liver is overloaded and does not work properly:
- Permanent fatigue and lack of energy
- Abdominal swelling and digestion troubles (especially when eating fatty foods)
- Pain and discomfort in the right quadrant
- Gall stones
- Acid in the stomach and reflux
- Obesity and inability to lose weight
- Excessive fat accumulation in the upper abdomen
- Excessive sweating
- Dark spots on the skin
- Rosacea, acne or other skin rash of vague origin
Other signs of monitoring include high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, mood swings and depression, sleep apnoea or snoring, as well as fatty yellowish milia seeds around the eyes. All of those symptoms indicate that we need to detoxify our body and change our diet and lifestyle to heal the liver. This is the main prevention of a number of diseases.
We have all heard of the severe purification regimes that promise rapid results but which few can endure. And it is not necessary. Reckless starvation, taking a lot of olive oil, laxatives, and drinking gallons of juice may work for some people, but it is definitely not recommended for a common use. A too radical approach can break the natural rhythm of your body. And in some cases, it can even cause a serious harm.
That is why we do not have to try such extreme techniques to purify the liver. Pure natural zeolite does this work slowly but surely by removing all the toxins accumulated in the body. Combined with a healthy and moderate diet, it achieves amazing results in 40 days.
Zeolite has a wide-ranging effect. By capturing the harmful substances, it cleanses the body and allows it to function properly. It is not accumulated in any way in the body. Zeolite initiates processes of removing unnecessary cells and tissues, including cancer-causing agents. That’s why it’s an incredibly good preventative against cancer. It also captures and removes alpha- and mycotoxins, heavy metals and radioactive elements. That ensures a complete and long-lasting purification of the liver.
In order to achieve an optimal effect during the cleansing, it is important to:
- eliminate alcohol intake
- drink 1.5 to 2 litres of water per day
- eat clean and natural food – carrots and apples (especially green and pickled) are particularly beneficial. Also beets, lemon, spinach, cabbage, black radish, garlic, ginger, dandelion leaves, turmeric. It is best to avoid white sugar, white flour, fizzy drinks, fatty and heavy meats, fried and processed foods, sauces and too much salt.
- choose the right fats – that means avoiding saturated animal fats and emphasizing on the plant-based ones as: raw nuts, pure olive oil and olives, avocado, linseed, coconut oil, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- not to take any medications other than those already prescribed (for chronic illnesses), by ensuring the time of intake do not overlap with that of zeolite.
After the end of the cleansing regime, we will have lost a few pounds, our skin will be brighter, the sclera of the eyes will be truly white, and the good mood will last for long.