L-Recapin shampoo cleans gently and gently.
It prepares the hair and scalp optimally for the application of the tonic L-Recapin afterwards.
The tonic L-Recapin stops hereditary hair loss by stimulating the blood supply to the hair roots, the hair stays longer in the growth phase and is better fixed.
Before applying L-Recapin tonic, wash your hair with L-Recapin shampoo.
Then pipette the tonic evenly over damp hair and scalp.
Massage the tonic in a circular motion and leave it on.
Optimal results are achieved only with prolonged and regular use of the tonic.
L-Recapin works with the innovative, special active complex Procapil®, which includes oleanolic acid, apigenin and BiotinylGHK.
This combination can counteract hereditary hair loss:
• Oleanolic acid extracted from olive leaves reduces damage to hair roots.
• Apigenin is a flavonoid derived from citrus fruits that stimulates blood flow to the hair roots.
• Biotinyl-GHK (a special protein containing vitamins) prevents damage to the hair roots, prolongs the growth phase and helps to attach the hair roots to the scalp.
Die DermaTronnier GmbH conducted a tonic study commissioned by LR with a 4-week application period of 20 participants (men aged 21 to 60 years).
76% of participants confirmed the effectiveness of the product and the improvement in hair volume.
The test subjects achieved an increase in the number of hairs (hair density), as well as an increase in hair in the anagen phase.
At the same time, the percentage of hairs that are in the telogen phase (the resting phase in the growth cycle) is reduced.
The study shows:
• L-Recapin slows down hair loss
• With the application of L-Recapin, the hair stays longer in the growth phase
• L-Recapin contributes significantly to better hair attachment to the scalp
• Thanks to the active Procapil® complex of L-Recapin, the hair roots are protected, strengthened and regenerated.